Chisel v3.5.6 has been released!

Jack Koenig

Jan 12, 2023, 2:17:59 PM1/12/23
to chisel...@googlegroups.com
Howdy Chiselers,

I am very delighted to announce that we have released v3.5.6 of the various Chisel-related projects:

Treadle, DSPTools, and Chisel-Testers also had X.5.6 releases, but had no changes other than bumping their dependencies.

Please note that Chisel-Testers-Testers are end-of-life, v2.5 will be the last major release for this project. Please migrate to ChiselTest: https://www.chisel-lang.org/chiseltest/migrating-from-iotesters.

~Jack on behalf of the Chisel development team

P.S. My usual Scastie template now using v3.5.6: https://scastie.scala-lang.org/oY4jVfauQs2DlKaR4pRO5Q

P.P.S. For those interested in the bleeding edge, we have also released Chisel v3.6.0-M2: https://github.com/chipsalliance/chisel3/releases/tag/v3.6.0-M2. We will make more announcements about Chisel v3.6.0 once we tag a Release Candidate.

Øyvind Harboe

Jan 19, 2023, 3:55:47 AM1/19/23
to chisel-users
What version of ChiselTest goes with 3.6.0-M2?

Øyvind Harboe

Jan 19, 2023, 6:17:52 AM1/19/23
to chisel-users
Answering my own question.