Are you still interested in working on CHIRP projects?

Shawn Campbell

Dec 6, 2018, 6:18:47 PM12/6/18
to chir...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm really glad John Serafin sent his email this week (and John, thanks for working on this cool project!), because Billy and I have been discussing reviving this list and seeing who is still interested in working on CHIRP tech projects.

There are a number of areas where we'd love to build teams, both on the software and hardware sides. We're open to new projects, improvements on existing tools, and even complete rebuilds to make some systems more efficient. Billy definitely can fill you in more specifically on our wishlist items, but we also love fresh ideas.

We'd really like to get things moving forward in a positive way in 2019, and John's project is a great kickoff.

But I also want to make sure everyone who's here remains interested. So if you're onboard, shoot me a quick message and let me know. If you have a particular area of interest, let me know that as well. And if you'd prefer not to get these emails, tell me that and I'll remove you.

Thanks so much,
--Shawn

Shawn Campbell
General Manager, 107.1FM CHIRP Radio
4045 N. Rockwell Chicago, IL 60618
http://chirpradio.org

Please consider becoming a sustaining member of CHIRP Radio today at http://chirpradio.org/donatenow.   Thanks!

James Yoo

Dec 6, 2018, 6:51:11 PM12/6/18
to chir...@googlegroups.com
I'm still interested in helping where I can on the software side of things

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ChirpDev" group.