DJDB Update

Jonathan Carson

Nov 23, 2014, 2:09:07 AM11/23/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

You may notice many of the missing tracks in the DJDB are resolved. I wrote a script to attempt to re-synchronize the DJDB to the Traktor system. It found 92 tracks that were missing from the DJDB and added them automatically. I have a list if anyone is interested in what tracks were missing.

I would guess there are still other issues in the DJDB data I haven't yet discovered. If you find any  going forward feel free to let me know.

Thanks,
Jon

Billy Kalb

Nov 23, 2014, 10:08:57 AM11/23/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jon,

That is awesome! Thanks so much. I wouldn't mind seeing a list, just so I can check to see whether the restored tracks retained their recommended/explicit status or whether that information will need to be added again.

-BK

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ChirpDev" group.

Jonathan Carson

Nov 23, 2014, 1:20:25 PM11/23/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com
Sure thing. Here are the songs - sorry for the weird formatting:

Chris Agocs

Nov 23, 2014, 1:37:38 PM11/23/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com
Way to go, Jon! That's amazing!