Windows Phone app

1 view

Shawn Campbell

Nov 10, 2014, 6:22:43 PM11/10/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

Awhile back we had some volunteers start work on a Windows Phone app, but it kind of fell by the wayside. We're in the midst of rebuilding the apps for iOS and Android, but the company we're working with doesn't really do Windows Phone work, so if anyone is interested in taking a shot at this, please let me know. We know we have fans with Windows Phones out there who've asked for an app, so it would be great to be able to offer something.

Again, if you're interested in trying your hand at this, let me know.

Thanks,
--Shawn

Shawn Campbell
General Manager, CHIRP Radio
4045 N. Rockwell Chicago, IL 60618
http://chirpradio.org

Please consider becoming a sustaining member of CHIRP Radio today at http://chirpradio.org/donatenow.   Thanks!

Chris Agocs

Nov 10, 2014, 7:29:16 PM11/10/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com
Hey Shawn,
Do you have any usage statistics on winmo vs Ios/Android?
Chris

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ChirpDev" group.

Shawn Campbell

Nov 10, 2014, 7:33:15 PM11/10/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com
Last time we looked I believe our users were about 2/3 iOS and 1/3 Android.