apply for leadership positions - deadline this Sat!

Shawn Campbell

May 27, 2014, 4:16:35 PM5/27/14
to chirp...@googlegroups.com, chir...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Just another word of encouragement to consider applying for an open leadership position. Our application deadline for these positions is this coming Sunday, June 1 (I think I previously was saying the 31st, but we'll give you the whole weekend).

Anyone at CHIRP can apply for a leadership position. It doesn't matter how long you've been here or what your previous experience is. Good ideas, enthusiasm, and a willingness to put in the time are the factors that matter to us.

We have lots of great positions that don't require a ton of hours (probably 1-3/wk), but make a real difference for the station. Here's the full list:
  • Tech Director(s)
  • Outreach Coordinator(s)
  • Partnerships Coordinator
  • Record Fair Assistant (deadline extended)
  • Assistant Marketing Director
  • Assistant Volunteer Coordinator
  • Assistant Music Director(s)
  • Promotions Web Assistant
  • Blog Editor
  • Script Manager
  • DJ Rig Manager
Instructions for applying are at the link above. Please don't be shy about applying, and if you have any questions, definitely ask me. We have a lot of positions to fill, and are excited about adding new people and fresh ideas.

Thanks,
--Shawn

Shawn Campbell
General Manager, CHIRP Radio
4045 N. Rockwell Chicago, IL 60618
http://chirpradio.org

Please consider becoming a sustaining member of CHIRP Radio today at http://chirpradio.org/donatenow.   Thanks!

shawn campbell

May 27, 2014, 4:28:51 PM5/27/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com, chirp...@googlegroups.com
Obvs should say "deadline this Sunday!" in the subject line after I made the big deal about it and all...
Sorry about the flurry of emails some of you are getting today.