Reminder -- CHIRP Tech Meetup Tomorrow

Billy Kalb

Nov 14, 2014, 4:19:20 PM11/14/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

Just to remind you all, we're meeting tomorrow at the CHIRP station (4045 N. Rockwell St.) from 1pm to, say, 4pm to talk tech projects and generally figure things out. I think it will be valuable to just get all interested parties on the same page -- a number of people are working on some cool stuff and there's a lot of room for collaboration.

If anyone else has items to add to the agenda, please share.

If you can make it, please let me know. When you get to the station, you can call or text me at 612-817-5278 and I'll make sure you are let in.

Any questions? Just ask.

See you tomorrow,

Billy

Chris Agocs

Nov 14, 2014, 4:26:10 PM11/14/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com
I'll see you tomorrow at 1, Billy

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ChirpDev" group.

Dan Phillips

Nov 15, 2014, 9:55:29 AM11/15/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com
I didn't realize this would be quite so long.  I'm afraid I can only stay an hour.  Hope that's okay.

Dan

Billy Kalb

Nov 15, 2014, 10:12:55 AM11/15/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com
Totally fine! It's more like an open-ended meeting -- we'll be working on stuff starting at 1pm until 4pm. Get there when you can, leave whenever you need to.

Tom Green

Nov 15, 2014, 11:56:18 AM11/15/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com
Hey Billy - I'll be there too.

-Tom Green

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Jon Carson

Nov 15, 2014, 1:04:31 PM11/15/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com
I'll make it but may be a little late.
Jon

Sent from my iPhone

Peter Kennedy

Nov 15, 2014, 1:11:23 PM11/15/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone, I'm not feeling well today so I'm not going to make it. If someone could keep me updated on what gets discussed, I'd really appreciate it.

-Peter

Chris Agocs

Nov 15, 2014, 1:12:07 PM11/15/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com
Hey Peter,
I'll keep notes and send them to you after.
-Chris

Chris Agocs

Nov 15, 2014, 4:08:27 PM11/15/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter,
Attached are the notes I wrote. Let me know if you have any questions.
-Chris

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/chirpdev?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ChirpDev" group.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ChirpDev" group.

Sent from Gmail Mobile

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ChirpDev" group.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ChirpDev" group.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ChirpDev" group.
meeting_notes_2014_11_15.markdown

Jonathan Carson

Nov 15, 2014, 5:31:29 PM11/15/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I was wondering who had commit access to the git repository, and if I could be added. I would like to make a branch from the current release that I could use for personal development and testing, while keeping my code accessible to all and within the same repo. Maybe all of us developers should have our own branches as well. I think it would help us collaborate to see what each of us are working on.

As we talked about at the end of the meeting, I've already done some development for the Twitter @CHIRPPlaylist that probably should have been merged into the trunk, but I did it all locally because I don't have access yet.

Jon

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/chirpdev?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ChirpDev" group.

Jonathan Carson

Nov 15, 2014, 5:39:03 PM11/15/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com
Nevermind - just saw that this repo appears to be using the fork and pull request method. I've created my own fork and will submit pull requests once it's ready.

Dan Phillips

Kumar McMillan

Nov 17, 2014, 12:43:47 PM11/17/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com, Chris Agocs
Hi all. Indeed, just send pull requests; there are a couple of us who can merge them. If a pull request remains open for a while it probably just means we missed it. In that case, send an email to the list and cc me on there or email me directly.

Kumar