back to work - CHIRP dev issue tracker and @CHIRPplaylist Twitter feed

Shawn Campbell

Aug 4, 2014, 10:11:07 PM8/4/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com
Hey Dev team,

We had a good meeting the other night, and we're getting back to posting issues in the tracker. Once there, you can claim a task if you'd like to work on it (note dates on these - new tasks will be posted moving forward, but we'll be sorting through existing lists, some of which are several years old).

The first new issue I've posted is restarting the @CHIRPplaylist Twitter feed, which went down this weekend. Details here.

Note Kumar's suggestion that we may want to deploy a custom service that pulls from the playlist API and posts to the Twitter API on Rackspace. We have a free Rackspace account that we've been underutilizing.

Because this will require a password, please let me know if you'd like to claim this task. Many more to come.

Thanks,
--Shawn

Shawn Campbell
General Manager, CHIRP Radio