DJDB: Can a DJ see what's been played recently?

1 view

a h schmidt

Apr 12, 2015, 1:09:37 PM4/12/15
to chir...@googlegroups.com, chir...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, does a DJ have a way of seeing if a track has been played in someone's show recently in the DJDB?  Like, can a track be flagged as having been shown in the PLT in the last X hours?  I feel like this is something we've talked about... I'm trying to see if its a thing already or not.

--Aaron

Shawn Campbell

Apr 12, 2015, 1:13:25 PM4/12/15
to chir...@googlegroups.com
No, that doesn't exist right now, but it would be great to have.

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 12, 2015, at 12:09 PM, a h schmidt <ahsc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all, does a DJ have a way of seeing if a track has been played in someone's show recently in the DJDB?  Like, can a track be flagged as having been shown in the PLT in the last X hours?  I feel like this is something we've talked about... I'm trying to see if its a thing already or not.

--Aaron

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ChirpDev" group.

Kumar McMillan

Apr 12, 2015, 7:41:00 PM4/12/15
to chir...@googlegroups.com
We talked about it but never added it. There might be an index already on app engine that can be used for this