Technology meet-up

Shawn Campbell

Nov 4, 2014, 7:01:26 PM11/4/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I just wanted to let you know a bit more about the meeting Chris posted about last week. After things being pretty quiet around here for awhile on the tech side, we've been having some exciting discussions about things we can do to greatly improve operations for the music department and DJs through technology tools. This includes the music importer, the Traktor library, and the DJ database. The plan is to start moving forward on projects very soon. If you're interested in getting involved (or in jumping back in for some of you old timers), please respond to Chris's Doodle poll about a good  time to meet up.

Lots of exciting things in the works for CHIRP tech in 2015!

Thanks,
--Shawn

Shawn Campbell
General Manager, CHIRP Radio