reinvigorating our dev team

Shawn Campbell

Jun 25, 2014, 5:50:22 PM6/25/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com
Hi CHIRP Dev,

This list has been pretty much silent for quite awhile, and I'd love to get some new projects going and/or work on some upgrades. I think one thing we really need to do is simply assess the tools we have and figure out where our needs (or cool wishlist items) are. Then we can start assigning people to projects.

I'd like to get a team of interested people together to review existing projects and brainstorm future needs and wants, also talking about how to make CHIRP a more rewarding, compelling experience for tech volunteers. The music department has some wishlist items, so I'd like to include them in this meeting.

I'm hoping we can figure out some priorities and then relaunch this department. If you're interested in being a part of this conversation, please email me and let me know by next Wednesday, July 2. Once I have a sense of who is interested, we can set a time to meet.

Thanks much,
--Shawn

Shawn Campbell
General Manager, CHIRP Radio
4045 N. Rockwell Chicago, IL 60618
http://chirpradio.org

Please consider becoming a sustaining member of CHIRP Radio today at http://chirpradio.org/donatenow.   Thanks!

Dan Phillips

Jun 26, 2014, 9:27:38 AM6/26/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com
I'd be interested in meeting, and in helping project manage a bit, if you like.

Dan

Shawn Campbell

Jun 30, 2014, 4:59:12 PM6/30/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dev team,

I've heard from a couple of people regarding my message below, and just wanted to bump this to make sure I'm catching everyone who would like to be involved before I schedule a meeting. Please let me know by this Wednesday.

a h schmidt

Jun 30, 2014, 5:18:34 PM6/30/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com
I'd be interested.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ChirpDev" group.

Jeremy Love

Jun 30, 2014, 5:59:44 PM6/30/14
to chir...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shawn,
  I am interested and would like to be involved.
-Jeremy