Missing dtb File

Berke Bütün

Jun 20, 2024, 2:32:48 PMJun 20
to Chipyard
I'm trying to install Chipyard 1.9.1 with firesim as my Hardware Simulator. I have followed the install process for both Chipyard and Firesim as well as configured my config files according to tutorial and run `fıresım runcheck` to validate. But regardless when I tried to tun `firesim infrasetup` I get an error saying
`FATAL ERROR: Couldn't open "<redacted>/chipyard1.9.1/sims/firesim/sim/generated-src/xilinx_alveo_u280/xilinx_alveo_u280-firesim-FireSim-FireSimRocketConfig-BaseXilinxAlveoConfig/firesim.firesim.FireSim.FireSimRocketConfig.dts": No such file or directory`. I have confirmed there is no file named `firesim.firesim.FireSim.FireSimRocketConfig.dts `. Then I thought maybe the install process did not build bitstream and FIRRTL correctly which I tried  `firesim buildbitstream` but it gave me exact error. I tried building FIRRTL files using `make PLATFORM=xilinx_alveo_u280 TARGET_PROJECT=firesim DESIGN=FireSim TARGET_CONFIG=FireSimRocketConfig PLATFORM_CONFIG=BaseXilinxAlveoConfig firrtl` but it does give me error saying `java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'sbtassembly.CustomMergeStrategy$ sbtassembly.AssemblyPlugin$autoImport$.CustomMergeStrategy()'`. I do not know what I am doing wrong and couldn't able to find any related information in internet.