Is there any possibility to run generated SoC on Xilinx Alveo U50 or U55c?

陳冠穎

Jul 2, 2024, 2:10:53 AMJul 2
to Chipyard
Hi, I am quite new to Chipyard and Firesim. I found out that by using Firesim we got support for running the generated CPU on Xilinx Alveo acceleration card such as U250 and U280 which is appealing. However, I don't have such a high-end card. I only got Alveo U50 and U55c. Is it possible for me to modify some kinds of settings or codes to let the generated SoC run on the card I have? If there is totally nothing I can do now to make it run on  U50 or U55c, will it be possible to have any support to run on these cards?  Thanks!