script: output_genomic_regions_from_calls.pl

yif...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2013, 6:12:12 PM2/14/13
to chi...@googlegroups.com
Can anybody tell me where I can get the script named:
output_genomic_regions_from_calls.pl ?
I could not find it in the QuEST package.
Thanks a lot!
YT

Anton

Feb 15, 2013, 1:59:18 PM2/15/13
to chi...@googlegroups.com

Albireo

Oct 2, 2013, 11:52:09 AM10/2/13
to chi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anton,

I have a question about option -i QuEST_calls_file. What format is the quest call file in? Simple bed hopefully? I'd like to use the script with a set of intervals in .bed format obtained as an output of MACS. Is this possible? Thanks

Anton Valouev

Oct 9, 2013, 2:06:52 PM10/9/13
to chi...@googlegroups.com
There is a bed file for the peak positions and another bed file for the region positions. See the tutorial.

--

---