convert bed to wig file

swa...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2013, 4:16:31 PM8/19/13
to chi...@googlegroups.com
Dear User,

I am new in QuEST. I have chip-seq data and already done the peak calling, after the peak calling, I proceed to get unique peaks by bedtools. Now I have the bed file, but I would like to convert it to wig file, which can show the magnitude in the genome browser. Is this possible to do that using QuEST and how?

Thanks a lot for the help. Any input would be appreciated.

Emma

Anton

Aug 20, 2013, 1:28:26 PM8/20/13
to chi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Emma,

yes, it is possible. Check out the QuEST tutorial.
QuEST provides normalized wig score files that can be viewed using the genome browser. They should be in the tracks/wig_profiles directory of your QuEST analysis.

Best, Anton