Save the date! Sat 24th & Sun 25th May, 2014 @ Makespace, Cambridge.

Andrew Back

Mar 7, 2014, 2:34:20 PM3/7/14
to chip...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Thanks to the efforts of Saar and our generous hosts at Makespace, I'm delighted to announce that we will be hosting the next Chip Hack in Cambridge over the weekend of 24th and 25th May. Saar has created a placeholder event on Meetup and I'll be setting up an Eventbrite registration page next week.

As with last year, there will be a registration charge of £5, but Embecosm will once again be sponsoring the event and lunch will be provided on both days. There will also be a number of DE0-Nano boards made available for those who do not have their own. However, if lots of people turn up without boards, some may have to work in small groups.

I'll be posting further details in due course.

Cheers,

Andrew