Next event

Ed Moore

Aug 9, 2013, 4:02:17 AM8/9/13
to chip...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate venue to ask (apologies if it isn't) but I'd like to register my interest in the next event, which according to the website might be in Cambridge in October. The last event in London happened right under my nose, but I didn't find out about it until just after, what was irksome!

Best Regards,

Ed Moore

Andrew Back

Aug 9, 2013, 4:10:23 AM8/9/13
to Ed Moore, chip...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ed,
This is absolutely the right place to ask and you've reminded me that
I need to update the website!

Due to scheduling of other events and the desire to spend a bit more
time on the materials before we run a second Chip Hack, we've decided
to postpone until early next year.

The location will be Cambridge and we haven't set a date yet, but I
was wondering about perhaps February. Interested in everyone's
thoughts on this.

Cheers,

Andrew

--