This is absolutely the right place to ask and you've reminded me that
I need to update the website!
Due to scheduling of other events and the desire to spend a bit more
time on the materials before we run a second Chip Hack, we've decided
to postpone until early next year.
The location will be Cambridge and we haven't set a date yet, but I
was wondering about perhaps February. Interested in everyone's
thoughts on this.