Website updated and using the Group.

Andrew Back

Jun 7, 2013, 12:26:25 PM6/7/13
to chip...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

As you may have noticed the website at http://chiphack.org has been updated.

If we could use this group from now when discussing the materials and organising the next event.

Simon, if you could let me know once the videos from C4CC are up and I'll add links.

Cheers,

Andrew

Julius Baxter

Jun 7, 2013, 1:02:02 PM6/7/13
to Andrew Back, chip...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Andrew Back <arb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> As you may have noticed the website at http://chiphack.org has been updated.

Hi Andrew,

Nice one, looks good. I notice October in Cambridge is listed as the
next potential event, that's good to put out there.

> If we could use this group from now when discussing the materials and
> organising the next event.

Yep, good idea!

Cheers

Julius

Andrew Back

Jul 29, 2013, 9:30:08 AM7/29/13
to Julius Baxter, chip...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

On 7 June 2013 18:02, Julius Baxter <julius...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Andrew Back <arb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> As you may have noticed the website at http://chiphack.org has been updated.
>
> Hi Andrew,
>
> Nice one, looks good. I notice October in Cambridge is listed as the
> next potential event, that's good to put out there.

With ORCONF taking place over a weekend in October I'm wondering
whether we should move this to November or even early next year. Given
that Embecosm are planning another weekend event for December I think
the latter may be preferable.

Thoughts?

Best,

Andrew

--
Andrew Back
http://carrierdetect.com

Julius Baxter

Jul 29, 2013, 9:48:29 AM7/29/13
On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 2:30 PM, Andrew Back <arb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> On 7 June 2013 18:02, Julius Baxter <julius...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Andrew Back <arb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> As you may have noticed the website at http://chiphack.org has been updated.
>>
>> Hi Andrew,
>>
>> Nice one, looks good. I notice October in Cambridge is listed as the
>> next potential event, that's good to put out there.
>
> With ORCONF taking place over a weekend in October I'm wondering
> whether we should move this to November or even early next year. Given
> that Embecosm are planning another weekend event for December I think
> the latter may be preferable.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Best,
>
> Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Good point! Thanks for bringing this up.

Jeremy had mentioned this as a potential reason why we couldn't ask
the Cambridge Makerspace to use their facilities for a second time
that month for ORCONF. So, considering that it'd make life easier for
us in a few ways (ie. perhaps we could now approach the Makerspace
here to host ORCONF) I am in favour of postponing the next chiphack
event until November or later.

Cheers

Julius

saar drimer