Fwd: Network for Open Scientific Innovation invites you to Open Science Summit 2012 (Oct 19, 2012 - Oct 20, 2012)

Ben Hyink

Oct 6, 2012, 7:49:57 AM10/6/12
to ChiOpenSci
- Fyi, this event is going on in Mountain View, the same town as BioCurious is located in, where the FBI conference two of our members attended (Sacha and Sheila) was held.

Joseph Jackson, a BioCurious co-founder, has strongly encouraged our members to attend this event if they have the means.

Best,
Ben