Ben Hyink

Jenny Tong

Oct 22, 2012, 9:24:17 PM10/22/12
to chiop...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Some of you who have been attending Open Science meetings for a while may remember Ben Hyink, who was our former moderator before Anthony took over in the spring. He helped get the Open Science group at PS1 started and was our moderator for half a year. He did an outstanding job and was passionate about open science, especially in the areas of neuroscience, psychology, and biology.

I regret to say that Ben has passed away this past Saturday October 20, 2012. If you knew Ben or were his friend, please consider attending his wake at Hallowell and James Funeral Home at 1025 W 55th Street, Countryside, IL from 3-9 PM on Wednesday and/or his funeral on Thursday at 9:15 at the same location.