Equipment at PS:One

Ryan Pierce

Dec 21, 2013, 11:26:47 PM12/21/13
to chiop...@googlegroups.com
A bunch of science equipment came into PS:One last year, and it appears PS:One is getting rid of it. This includes:

Park Scientific Instruments AutoProbe Electronics Module

(Ticketed, can be moved to Limbo on 12/24)

Park Scientific Instruments AutoProbe Electronics Module
2 FisherBiotech Electrophoresis Systems, 1 partially disassembled
EG&G Princeton Applied Research Potentiostat/Galvanostat

(Already in Limbo, anyone can take them / throw them out)

I don't know who owns this, but I figured I'd check here. Ticketed items can be claimed by the owner; anything in Limbo can be claimed by anybody, provided they take it home with them or properly store it.

Ryan