Have a Wonderful Winter Holidays and Happy New Years

Inspiration

Dec 24, 2008, 11:52:33 PM12/24/08
to World Chinese Teachers Network
Dear All:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Please take a break for few minutes to enjoy the beautiful song and
scene in the file section. Share with your love one and friends!

Congratulations to New World Bilingual Institute Dragon Team of 24
Team student members that was Officially Invited and Selected to
Represent the Chinese Benevolent Association (all Chinese American )
to perform at parade and in front of VIP (President’s stage) at 2009
PRESIDENTIAL INAUGURAL PARADE
On January 20 INAUGURAL Day. NWBI is the one out of 4 Asian Teams
(NWBI Dragon Dance Team, Wong’s professional Lion Dance, and 2 Hawaii
Teams that come from president Obama’s home school) that was invited
at the INAUGURAL PARADE.

Have a wonderful winter Holiday Seasons!

All the best,

Terry Wang
WCTN
New World Bilingual Institute (www.nwbi.us)

)
\

Inspiration

Jan 5, 2009, 7:48:03 AM1/5/09
to World Chinese Teachers Network

A New Year Greetings

Enjoy The Most beautiful music Dancing fountain show in the world---
Bellagio fountain show, Las Vegas-- The Dancing fountains that really
matches the music.

Here are some of my most favorites that would stay with you all times:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2q38iXOigE&feature=related

"Time to Say Goodbye" by Andrea Bocelli ft. Sarah Brightman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKUxVtrEQ1s

Fountain of Bellagio "Time To Say Goodbye"

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bellagio+fountains+time+to+say+goodbye&search_type=&aq=0&oq=Bellagio+Fountains

Bellagio fountain show - My heart will go on - Celine Dion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-Sm0hQn8c0&feature=related

Wow! The fountain show really matches with the song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X64XCtG-SpM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qb72lKaYr8&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK1GLdRmf2E&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bellagio+fountains&search_type=&aq=0&oq=Balagio+Fountains

Waltzing Waters - Classic/Pop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrQgcXw7nrk&NR=1

Bellagio fountain show, Las Vegas,-- Fountain show daytime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR4f3WMPIDM&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN1JauZSN8E&feature=related

Bellagio Las Vegas - Dancing Fountains 1

Dancing Fountains at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR4f3WMPIDM&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bA2yLei_Fc&feature=related