Fw:

George z

Aug 23, 2021, 8:07:25 PM8/23/21
to DC Chinese, DC Chinese Fun

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jennifer Gray -GOCI- <jennif...@maryland.gov>

Hi Friends,
A friend of mine is looking to:  fill 5 vacancies for MBE Compliance Officers within my division.  I am hoping you can share the following announcement with interested parties.

This Job Specific recruitment is Open Until Filled to anyone.  You can find this on our website page:  https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/mdotmd

  ( Please share and let me know if anyone applies so I can inform her to pull their application)
Thanks for your help,
Jennifer

Jennifer Gray

Governor's Interfaith Outreach Director

Governor’s Office of Community Initiatives

Governor’s Coordinating Offices

100 Community Place

Crownsville, MD 21032

jennifer.gray@maryland.gov

(410) 697-9267 (O)

Website | Facebook | Twitter

Live Life on Purpose for a Purpose Every Day!

For information about Coronavirus (COVID-19) disease, please visit: https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/. For live updates from Maryland Governor Larry Hogan, please visit: https://governor.maryland.gov/coronavirus/.

Click here to complete a three question customer experience survey.

-------
LEGAL DISCLAIMER - The information contained in this communication (including any attachments) may be confidential and legally privileged. This email may not serve as a contractual agreement unless explicit written agreement for this purpose has been made. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately re-send this communication to the sender indicating that it was received in error anddelete the original message and any attachment(s) and any copy of it (them) from your computer system.

...Please consider the environment before printing this email
-------