What do you call this in German?
这个用德语说什么?
Does this subway go to Z?
这个地铁在Z去吗?
Can you repair these glasses?
能修理这个眼镜吗?
Write your name here.
请在这里写下你的姓名。
I vomited blood.
我吐出了血。
My eyelids are swollen.
我的眼皮肿了。
I suffer from asthma.
我正患哮喘。
I can't lift my arm.
我不能提高我的臂。
When did it start?
那个什么时候开始?
What diseases have you had before?
你有过以往什么疾病?
Have you ever had tuberculosis?
你有过结核病吗?
I had a stomach ulcer three years ago.
我三年前患胃溃疡。
Are there cases of diabetes in your family?
糖尿病的人在你的家族吗?
My mother is diabetic.
我的母亲患糖尿病。
Are you allergic to drugs?
你对药有过敏吗?
I will take your blood pressure.
我测量你的血压。
Your blood pressure is a little high.
你的血压小量地高。
I will examine you.
我检查你。
Open your mouth.
打开你的嘴。
Look up.
看上方。
Now, I will examine your heart.
那么, 我检查你的心脏。
Breathe deeply.
深呼吸。
Hold your breath.
停下呼吸。
Lie on your back.
仰面躺卧。
Point where you have a pain.
表示痛疼所。
Relax the abdominal muscles.
缓和腹肌的力。
Does it hurt when I press your abdomen?
我推你的肚子的时候, 你有疼痛吗?
I want to examine your blood.
我想你的血液检查。
I will take an X-ray of your chest.
我拍摄你的胸部的X光。
Are you pregnant now?
你现在怀孕吗?
When should I come again?
其次什么时候想我来?
What is the diagnosis?
诊断是什么?
Is it very severe?
是非常重病吗?
Your conjunctiva is yellow.
你的结膜是黄色的。
I hear murmurs at the left side of the breast bone.
我听杂音在胸骨左侧。
The number of your white blood cells is increased to 10,000.
白血细胞数已增加到一万。
The X-ray film shows that your heart is large.
X光照片表示,你的心脏是大。
The electrocardiogram suggests myocardial infarction.
心电图示意心肌梗塞。
It definitely is acute appendicitis.
这确定的是急性阑尾炎。
You probably have angina pectoris.
你有或许心绞痛。
Your condition is very dangerous.
你的状况是非常危险的。
This illness has many causes.
这个疾病有多的原因。
The convulsions are caused by the fever.
痉挛的原因是热。
This is an emergency case.
这是紧急病例。
You should be examined by a specialist.
你必须专门医生检查。
Is there any good medicine for my disease?
对我的疾病有好药吗?
Do you give me some medicine?
你给我药吗?
I am going to give you an injection.
我给你注射。
You must take the medicine.
你必须服药。
Take this prescription to the pharmacy.
拿这个处方去药房。
Take the medicine every six hours.
每隔六小时吃药。
Is it necessary to stay in bed?
有的必要继续留在床上吗?
How many days should I stay at home?
多少天,最好正在家停留吗?
It is not advisable to continue the trip.
不能赞赏继续旅行的事。
What should I eat?
我应该吃什么?
What foods must I avoid?
什么食物我必须避免?
Do I have to quit drinking and smoking?
我必须停止酒和吸烟吗?
In ten days you will be quite all right again.
你到十日被医好吧。
My child had convulsions.
我的小孩发生了痉挛。
My husband lost consciousness.
我的丈夫失去了意识。
Is the patient out of danger?
患者脱离了危险的状态吗?
It is all right now.
现在可以。
You must be hospitalized immediately.
你必须立即住院。
Please be hospitalized for 2 weeks for further examination.
请为更多详细的检查两个星期住院。
How long will I have to stay in the hospital?
多少的期间我要留在医院?
When will I be discharged from the hospital?
我什么时候可以出院?
You can be discharged from the hospital in 3 days.
你可以出院三天后。
What are the symptoms of hyperthyroidism?
甲状腺功能亢进症有什么症状?
What is the difference between schizophrenia and psychosis?
精神分裂症和精神病的差异是什么?
Is it difficult to distinguish between tuberculosis and pneumonia?
鉴别结核和肺炎困难吗?
I have heard that multiple sclerosis is a chronic disease.
我听说多发性硬化症是慢性疾病。
That is a side effect of the medicine.
这是药物副作用。