欧洲专场〡华为中央硬件工程院博士招聘报名开始啦

慕尼黑中国学生学者联合会

Apr 11, 2016, 4:31:26 PM4/11/16
to 慕尼黑中国学生学者联合会[CSSA-Munich]

加入华为,共创勇敢新世界!

欢迎加入华为公司中央硬件工程院

          华为中央硬件工程院欧洲博士专场招聘火热开场!热忱欢迎来自欧洲顶级大学、研究机构的博士/博士后加盟华为,共创勇敢新世界!您就是下一个钱学森!

请点击链接并填表报名参加宣讲会!http://goo.gl/forms/aNVcOqjyKv

需求专业

       包括但不限于数学,物理学,化学,力学,声学,热学,电/电磁学,光学,材料及工艺,机械工程,电力电子,微电子,软件工程,媒体工程,计算与存储,射频微波,器件,传感器,加速器等领域,详细岗位信息将在宣讲会发布说明。

宣讲交流

第一站:慕尼黑

时间:2016.04.15   18:30 – 21:00

地点:Platzl Hotel, Sparkassenstraße 10, 80331, Munich

第二站:卡尔斯鲁厄

时间:2016.04.18   18:30 – 21:00

地点:Novotel Karlsruhe City, Festplatz 2, 76137, Karlsruhe

第三站:亚琛

时间:2016.04.19   18:30 – 21:00

地点:Mercure Hotel Aachen Europaplatz, Joseph-von-Görres-Straße 21, 52068, Aachen

第四站:柏林

时间:2016.04.20   18:30 – 21:00

地点:Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof, Budapester Straße 25, 10787, Berlin

温馨提示

1. 应聘简历请发送至马卫华 shin...@huawei.com,并且接受现场投递简历;
2. 请博士/博士后选择就近城市参加宣讲会,我们将为您提供往返交通费用(火车二等座),实报实销、限额400欧元,超出部分需要您自行承担。

华为公司简介

       作为全球领先的信息与通信解决方案供应商,华为为电信运营商、企业和消费者等提供有竞争力的端到端ICT解决方案和服务,帮助客户在数字社会获得成功。我们坚持聚焦战略,对电信基础网络、云数据中心和智能终端等领域持续进行研发投入,以客户需求和前沿技术驱动的创新,使公司始终处于行业前沿,引领行业的发展。我们每年将销售收入的10%以上投入研发,在近17万华为人中,超过45%的员工从事创新、研究与开发。华为在170多个标准组织和开源组织中担任核心职位,已累计获得专利授权38,825件。

       华为积极致力于社会经济的可持续发展,运用信息与通信领域专业经验,弥合数字鸿沟,让人人享有高品质的宽带联接;我们努力保障网络的安全稳定运作,助力客户和各行各业提升效率、降低能耗,推动低碳经济增长;我们开展本地化运作,构建全球价值链,帮助本地发挥出全球价值,实现整个产业链的共赢。

       我们深信:未来将是一个全联接的世界。华为与合作伙伴一起,开放合作,努力构建一个更加高效整合的数字物流系统,促进人与人、人与物、物与物的全面互联和交融,激发每个人在任何时间、任何地点的无限机遇与潜能,推动世界进步。

华为中央硬件工程院介绍

       中央硬件工程院承担了华为公司硬件工程的硬件架构及关键技术突破的重任,以工程样机为载体,开展硬件与工程领域的技术创新、集成开发、验证前沿技术,确保公司产品与解决方案的硬件工程领域技术竞争力持续领先,支撑公司商业成功。

       中央硬件工程院共计3500多名研发工程师。在德国、意大利、瑞典、芬兰、美国、北京、上海、成都、武汉、南京、杭州、西安、深圳等地已设立或正在设立16个专业实验室。在通讯领域,中央硬件工程院投身无线/固定网络通讯的产品和方案的研发,支撑华为在未来5G时代继续成为创新的引领者;在智能终端领域,持续为消费者的极致体验提供硬件和工程的先进解决方案;在企业业务领域,也致力提供企业通讯,计算/存储的解决方案。

Join us, Create Brave New World!

Welcome to Join Central Hardware Engineering Institute of Huawei R&D!

Huawei 2012 Labs has officially begun recruitment of international PhDs, and we look forward to you joining!

In our family, you will experience a fun working environment, have the chance to develop your professional potential and make great technological achievements.

We are inviting applications from PhDs and experienced postdoctors in related fields including but not limited to mathematics,physics, chemistry, mechanics, phonics, thermo-physics, electronics and telecommunication, electromagnetism, optics, power electronic, material technology, software engineering, medium engineering, microelectronic, radio frequency and microwave, mechanical engineering,  computing and memory, component, sensor, accelerator.

Job locations: Shenzhen, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Beijing, Xi’an,  and so on.

Recruitment Workshop Information

1.    Munich

Date:   15th April  2016   18:30 – 21:00

Location:   Platzl Hotel, Sparkassenstraße 10, 80331, Munich

2.    Karlsruhe

Date:  18th April  2016   18:30 – 21:00

Location:   Novotel Karlsruhe City, Festplatz 2, 76137, Karlsruhe

3.    Aachen

Date:   19th April  2016   18:30 – 21:00

Location:   Mercure Hotel Aachen Europaplatz, Joseph-von-Görres-Straße 21, 52068, Aachen

4.    Berlin

Date:    20th April  2016   18:30 – 21:00

Location:   Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof, Budapester Straße 25, 10787, Berlin

Tips

1. Submit Resume (email to shin...@huawei.com), And on-site resume is accepted. Please note the position you offer to and your institution .

2. Please choose the nearest position to attend the worshop, We will provide you with round-trip transportation expenses (second class train seat), accountable, € 400 limit, and you need to bear the excess.

Huawei Information

Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions. Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers. Our telecom network equipment, IT products and solutions, and smart devices are used in 170 countries and regions. Huawei ranked 228th on the Global Fortune 500 based on its revenue in 2014.

We invest over 10% of our annual sales revenue into R&D and more than 45% of our 170,000 employees engage in R&D. Leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide and promote high-quality broadband connectivity for all. As an advocate of socioeconomic sustainability, we make every effort to support secure and stable network operations, and help customers and industries improve efficiency to drive low-carbon economic growth. By localizing our operations and building a global value chain, we help local innovators maximize their global value and share win-win outcomes.

A Better Connected World is on the horizon. Working closely with partners, we endeavor to build an efficient and integrated digital logistics system which will enhance interconnectivity and interactivity – between people and people, people and things, and things and things – to spark infinite opportunities and potential for everyone everywhere and to move the world forward.

The Central Hardware Engineering Institute

The Central Hardware Engineering Institute is responsible for the hardware architecture of Huawei hardware engineering and breakthroughs in key technologies. The Central Hardware Engineering Institute carries out technological innovations and integration development, creating prototypes. It tests and applies cutting-edge technologies to ensure continuous advanced technical competitiveness of Huawei products and solutions in the hardware engineering field that support Huawei business success.

With over 3,500 R&D engineers, the Central Hardware Engineering Institute has established, or is establishing, 16 professional laboratories in Italy, Germany, the United States, Sweden, Finland, and in China at Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Wuhan, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Xi'an, and Shenzhen. The Central hardware Engineering Institute supports each of Huawei’s three Business Groups:

·   In the communications field, by developing wireless / fixed network communication products and solutions to support Huawei to become an innovative leader in the future 5G era.

·    In the smart device field, by providing advanced hardware solutions with top user experience for consumers.

·   In the enterprise service field, through creating enterprise communication, computing, and storage solutions.

新闻编辑:毕昊昆、林嘉鹂、刘鹏、王涵春

慕尼黑中国学生学者联合会

(亥姆霍兹学联、Freising学联、Garching学联、联邦国防军大学学联)

2016年4月11日星期一

【联络我们】发送电邮到CSSAM公共邮箱:kon...@cssa-munich.de联系我们。通过访问CSSAM官方网站www.cssa-munich.de 或者关注CSSAM微信公众号@慕尼黑学联CSSA和官方微博 @慕尼黑学联CSSA 来获取我们的最新资讯。
【版权声明】©慕尼黑中国学生学者联合会2015/2016届执委会拥有本文件的所有权利。/ All rights reserved © the 2015/2016th  Executive Committee of Chinese Students and Scholars Association Munich e.V.. / Alle Rechte vorbehalten © Vorstand Jahrgang 2015/2016 von dem Verein der chinesischen Studenten und Wissenschaftler in München e.V..
【解释权声明】最终解释权归属本注册协会慕尼黑中国学生学者联合会2015/2016届执委会所有。

【转载说明】转载请联系学联执行委员会公共关系部负责人许朔shu...@cssa-munich.de。慕尼黑中国学生学者联合会2015/2016届执行委员会作为版权所有者拒绝任何形式的、未经本执行委员会书面同意的转载。