Level 4 biolab in Wuhan

David Dalton

Mar 7, 2020, 1:15:39 AM3/7/20
A friend of mine has told me that there is a level 4
biolab in Wuhan. Isn't it possible that Covid-19
may have been accidentally or deliberately released
from this lab, rather than crossing from another
species? Or has it been proven that it crossed
from another species, and the other species has
been identified?

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the

Byker

Mar 14, 2020, 3:36:46 PM3/14/20
"David Dalton" wrote in message

In article <464f33e7-bac5-421b...@googlegroups.com>,
Wakalukong Tuapekkong <wakal...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

>> No country would want to infect its own population. Period.

But if it happens anyway, the government will sweep it under the rug.

>> The milder and strong strain theory just makes the conspiracy theory
>> implode.
>>
>> Wakalukong
>
> True, in germ warfare a country would more likely develop both the
> pathogen and an antidote/vaccine and administer the vaccine to its own
> population while withholding it from others.

Something that the Soviets didn't do during the 1979 anthrax "outbreak"
in Sverdlovsk: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sverdlovsk_anthrax_leak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO88RIH-53U

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/plague/sverdlovsk/