Xi Mingze match with Joshua Lam Yeuk-Hay

David Dalton

Jul 1, 2021, 2:56:39 AM7/1/21
Here are some excerpts from the thread
“various matches” on alt.religion.druid
that may be of interest to these groups.

Since I mentioned Xi Jinping, let me consider him.
He is straight-type-1-M and optimally sexually
compatible with his straight-type-1-F spouse
Peng Liyuan (even if they weren’t before some
weeks ago).

Their daughter Xi Mingze is straight-type-2-F and
hence compatible only with bims in her species
and should be able to identify one by attraction.
After some searching/intuition, I find that one
possible match is Carrie Lam’s son
Joshua Lam Yeuk-Hay. I don’t know if
he is dating anyone but I don’t think so.

By bims I mean males attracted to both genders,
but many such are straight by lifestyle choice,
but I won’t call those straight-type-3.

I say in her species since homo sapiens globally
has split into 55 equal species in ghuman species group,
and there is no longer any sexual compatibility
across species boundaries, though the sudden
magickal physical evolution has only recently begun.

Since he was a country leader on April 7, Xi Jinping
is an assisted shaktipat recipient and hence should
now have matchmaking ability himself and be
able to confirm the above match. Carrie Lam,
as a state/territory/province leader as of April 7,
should also have that ability. (Or if Hong Kong
is considered a city and she is the mayor, she
would have that ability as the mayor of a city of
a million or more as of April 7. Federal
cabinet members and UN ambassadors and
Antonio Guterres would also have that ability.)

"This could be the final breath/This is life and death/
This is hard rock and water/Out here between wind and flame/
Between tears and elation/Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Jul 1, 2021, 3:35:03 AM7/1/21
On Jul 1, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.268D9EA500...@news.eternal-september.org>):
But note that, unlike in my fake matchmaking periods
from summer 1997 to early 2005, the matchmaker
can’t do it just from a name but would have to
do it in person, from a picture, from a video, or
from an audio recording, or from a memory of
one of those four.

One test of a good match is that touch should feel compatible.
So e.g. in the old days in Irish ceilis or country dances
where they cycled through a lot of partners they would
know by touch who was most compatible with them.
So the two mentioned above could test compatibility
by touch (and also by orgasm intensity, by fantasy
or close up).

Some more Chinese/Tibet relevant matches from that thread:

The Dalai Lama’s Oracle is straight-type-2-M in
my species and is a.s.r. and is thus compatible
e.g. with bif Zhang Ziyi (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon),
though of course so am I.

Her husband Wang Feng is straight-type-1-M and
compatible e.g, with Santha Faiia, the spouse
of Graham Hancock.

Graham Hancock is bim and compatible e.g.
with straight-type-2-F J.K. Rowling, who had
an old lock that has been dissolved.

Her husband Neil Murray is gay so there
can be a bridged threesome of
J.K.--Graham--Neil. Any age differences
shouldn’t be significant after the evolution.

The Dalai Lama is gay and has a good match.

Antonio Guterres is gay and optimally compatible
with his bimT wife.

liaM

Jul 1, 2021, 11:03:09 AM7/1/21
Applause !

David Dalton

Jul 1, 2021, 11:45:24 PM7/1/21
On Jul 1, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.268DA7A500...@news.eternal-september.org>):
And again, Pope Francis is lesbianT.

David Dalton

Jul 3, 2021, 1:36:23 AM7/3/21
I just posted about Joe and Jill Biden and some other
political figures to alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,
for anyone who might be interested.