Re: America Is Alone in Its Cold War With China

1 view

Byker

Feb 24, 2020, 1:32:28 PM2/24/20
"rover" wrote in message news:r30ehb$g85$1...@dont-email.me...

> It is not a cold war but a race war indeed. The White can accept powers of
> other white people, but not of other yellow and dark-skinned people.

In case you hadn't noticed, yellow people cannot
accept the powers of other yellow people.

Face it: Asians can't stand other Asians:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Asia

Koreans especially: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQM82sVVFzk

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-so-many-Asian-countries-hate-each-other

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/05/04/asians-racist-against-asians_a_23427174/

Byker

Feb 25, 2020, 12:27:42 PM2/25/20
"broomer" wrote in message news:r32gng$jto$1...@dont-email.me...

> The US wants China to have western democracy of election in order to
> enable them to influence its people.

You can't force democracy on people who don't want it

The citizens of turd-world shitholes who have been living until tyranny for
millennia simply can't fathom such a concept.

The Chinese have been exchanging warlords, emperors, and commissars for the
last 5,000 years. To imagine anything different might upset the delicate
yin-yang balance of "harmony".

As for the dune coons, the following definition provides the basis for
refusing entrance of Muslims into democracies. In a nutshell, a Muslim
seeks the violent over throw of the existing democratic government. Like
Communism of 1945, Islamism is pernicious to democracy. It prevents Muslims
from assimilating, oppresses women, and prevents technological development.
Just as Mormons had to deal with polygamy, Muslims will have to deal with
Islamism.

Quoted from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamist

"Islamism is an ideology which maintains that Islam is not only a religion,
but a system that also governs the politicial, economic and social
imperatives of the State as demonstrated by the establishment of the
Caliphate soon after the death of Mohammed until the abolition of the
Caliphate by Turkey soon after World War I. There is considerable debate in
the West over whether the separation of church and state inherently
conflicts with Islam.

"A crucial goal of Islamists is that they take control of the State, to be
able to implement this system. As such, we find most Islamist rhetoric and
literature comparing Islam not with other religions, but with other
ideologies, such as Nationalism, Communism, Capitalism, Fascism, etc.

"In the aftermath of 9/11, Islamism, along with other political movements
inspired by Islam, gained increased attention in the Western media. The
media often confuses the term Islamism with related terms such as Islam,
fundamentalism, militant Islam, and Wahhabism. Although the groups and
individuals representing them are not mutually exclusive, within academia,
each term does have a distinct definition. Some militant Islamist forces
have been implicated in terrorism and have become targets in the War on
Terrorism. "

Byker

Feb 27, 2020, 10:41:00 AM2/27/20
"an-mi-ji" wrote in message news:r36l8t$ogk$1...@dont-email.me...

> The white race cannot accept yellow race and hence they want to kill
> Chinese power and reduce them to the Japanese's collapse. If white race
> cannot reduce the Chinese power, they know they might not be able to
> reduce them in the future. Hence they spent considerable resources to
> prepare for China and this means their security forces have to alerted to
> keep up their job in order to counter them.

Tsk, tsk. Settle down before you upset
your delicate balance of yin and yang...