negotiating with God

David Dalton

Mar 28, 2020, 2:15:42 AM3/28/20
Last (Thursday) night (early Friday morning) I wrote on
alt.religion.shamanism and other groups:

> The relevance to these groups is explained in the
> paragraph started with "God is delivering..." below.

The relevance to these groups is in the paragraph
beginning with "Stage 2..." below, notably the
part about Chinese folk religion (and similar).

> Those who have read my recent threads will know that
> I have been negotiating with ALL by perineum click
> divination (no voices).
>
> However, to allow for the possibility that
> all/everything is not a someone, I have
> decided to negotiate with God, defined as
> the all-governing someone. But if
> all/everything is a someone named ALL,
> it is obviously all-governing and then
> God would be the same as ALL.
>
> The definition of God as all-governing
> agrees with the Nicene Creed since the Greek
> word in the Nicene Creed that is often
> translated as almighty or all-powerful
> actually means all-governing. But I have
> not resumed being a Catholic, and am still
> a polytheistic individual neopagan with
> top deity God and seven other main deities
> including Gaia, Sola, and Luna, and some
> minor deities.
>
> Given that, I am now trying to get God to
> deliver assisted shaktipat to many
> worldwide, including those ordained by God
> (even if they do not worship God),
> those ordained by human or humans to
> bishop level or equivalent (the lowest
> level that can ordain to levels below him
> or her) or higher, readers of at least
> 8000 words of my writing, and a few more
> categories.
>
> Recipients of the assisted shaktipat should
> gain all of my current abilities (including
> soul fragment retrieval for treating
> trauma-related disorders including PTSD),
> plus matchmaking (which I had from late
> March 8 to early March 20, 2019), plus
> they should come into a period of permanent
> lightening and sustained productive creativity
> (which I am not in yet but hope to be when
> I come out of my low years). In addition they
> also have any special abilities they had before
> receiving assisted shaktipat, so in general
> will have more than me. And they should
> experience a perineum click (or possibly
> base of cervix contraction for women?),
> so short period mula bandha, immediately
> followed by a shakti/kundalini
> buzz/rush/wave, as closure to magickal
> workings that they perform/attempt.
>
> God is delivering the assisted shaktipat in
> four stages separated from stage to stage
> by about 24 hours. The first stage is
> assisted shaktipat recipients who are
> cetacean, nonhumansimian, or human in tribal
> religion, shamanistic religion, traditional
> native spirituality,

traditional paganism

> or fusion of any of those
> three

rather, those four

(I had traditional paganism written down in my
notebook but forgot to type it in last night,
but I divine by perineum click divination
that it was included.)

> with another religion such that that
> religion is at most 45% of the belief system.
> (Greater than 45% and at most 80% will be
> in stage 2, and greater than 80% will be
> in stage 4 if the other religion is
> Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, or Buddhism;
> the non-religious [atheists, agnostics, and
> secular humanists] are also in stage 4.)
>
> Assisted shaktipat delivery to stage 1 is
> in progress, and I estimate it will be
> complete by about 0530 UTC/GMT March 27, 2020.

It wasn't complete until 0550 UTC/GMT March 27.

> Why do I think I have the ear of God? I am
> the latest avatar type, by which I mean
> someone similar to those who have been
> called avatars, including Quetzalcoatl,
> Rama, Krishna, Buddha, and Jesus.

Also Adonis, Dionysus, Osiris, Lleu, Fintan,
Amergin, Fionn, Taliesin (Gwion), Myrddin, and
the Havamal 138--141 composer.

> The
> main evidence for that is my sun stare,
> naked thorn hill climb, and blue rose vision
> of Sept. 5/6, 1991. Details of that and
> other evidence is on my Salmon on the Thorns
> web page.
>
> However I am not planning to found a new religion
> but instead provide glue for the global mosaic.
> ANd I am not pushing my personal religious
> beliefs but rather some nonreligious messages
> listed on that web page (which is now a bit
> out of date, since I need to replace ALL with
> God in the deities subpage).

Tonight (Friday night/early Saturday morning) God
is delivering assisted shaktipat to stage 2,
and I estimate it will be complete by about
0630 GMT/UTC March 28, 2020.

Stage 2 is assisted shaktipat recipients in
neopaganism, heathenism, satanism, new age
religion, Chinese folk religion (and similar),
magick (when it is the primary belief system), or
fusion of tribal religion, shamanistic religion,
traditional native spirituality, or traditional
paganism with another religion where that
other religion is more than 45% and at most
80% of the belief system. (And, e.g.,
fusion of Chinese folk religion with Christianity
where Christianity is at most 80% of the belief
system will be in stage 3, above 80% will be
in stage 4, which will be done late Sunday
night/early Monday morning.)

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Well, remember how I found you there/Alone in your electric chair

David Dalton

Mar 28, 2020, 3:11:08 AM3/28/20
In article
<dalton.nfld-454A...@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Tonight (Friday night/early Saturday morning)

Later on Saturday in China.

> God
> is delivering assisted shaktipat to stage 2,
> and I estimate it will be complete by about
> 0630 GMT/UTC March 28, 2020.

It still isn't complete, which may be because
stage 2 is larger than stage 1 due to the
inclusion of Chinese folk religion (and similar)
plus a probably large fusion group. (I think
the stages from smallest to largest are
stage 3 (which will include religious Taoists),
stage 1, stage 2, and stage 4. Also Xi Jinping
will be a recipient. if he is an atheist he
will be in stage 4, in two days time. Federal
cabinet ministers, provincial/state leaders, and
mayors of cities of at least a million are
also included, as are Qi Gong Masters,
Reiki Masters, and martial arts Masters,
and the attractive to me (so probably bisexual
by nature) actress Zhang Ziyi (but note that
my main inspirer is Sarah McLachlan).

Probably it will be complete by 0730 GMT/UTC March 28.

Good night/morning (afternoon in China),
DD

David Dalton

Mar 30, 2020, 4:55:23 AM3/30/20
> Tonight (Friday night/early Saturday morning) God
> is delivering assisted shaktipat to stage 2,
> and I estimate it will be complete by about
> 0630 GMT/UTC March 28, 2020.

It wasn't complete until 0736 GMT/UTC March 28, 2020.

I am also trying to instigate sudden magickal evolution
(including of adults), including a COVID-19 immunity/cure.

It has been accepted, and I hope the immunity/cure will
take effect by full moon, which happens to be the
onset of Passover (and Easter falls within Passover this
year). If it works I will give most of the credit to God,
but hope to eventually come up with a possible if not
proven scientific explanation as well.

At the moment the evolution of special abilities is
in progress, including the transformation of mental
health problems into useful special abilities. This
will be followed by DNA/etc twiddle and stem cell
regression, which will probably take a few days
and will be followed by physical transformation
and healing.

There has been a split of ghomo sapiens into 55
equal species in ghomo species group, where the
prefix g means in my global region, which is from
15 km below the geoid to (259,000 - 15) km above
the geoid (the geoid is mean sea level and its
extension through the continents). I use g
just in case there might be still some homo
sapiens outside the solar system.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the