Ease of Use Newsletter

吕庆祥

Sep 24, 2005, 3:13:53 AM9/24/05
to rj...@staff.sina.com.cn, china-web...@googlegroups.com
ibm的易用性的通讯。我经常看,觉得非常不错!所以推荐大家也留意一下。然后
这些东西,我想对于我们做
很好的产品设计有一定的意义。

IBM Ease of Use Newsletter

http://www.ibm.com/easy/journal

__Quick Poll__
When calling customer support, which option do you prefer?
http://www.ibm.com/easy

__IBM and the Future of the Home__
IBM experts discuss how I/T will change the way our homes work and how
we interact with them. An explosion of new consumer-electronics devices,
smart-home appliances and home network technologies promise to combine
together to change the way our homes work and how we interact with them,
introducing a new category of home integration software and services.
http://www.ibm.com/investor/viewpoint/podcast/30-08-05-1.phtml

__Ease of Use Key to Uptake of Mobile Data Services__
Action Engine Corporation has released the findings from its first
annual worldwide study on the usability of mobile data services and
application delivery. The study included participants who were located
in various countries throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East,
and the Asia-Pacific region.
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/13964.php

__WebSphere Live for SOA - Rapid, Robust, Responsive!__
Whether you're a business or technical decision-maker, now's the time to
put SOA (Service-Oriented Architecture) to work for your organization.
As today鈥檚 fast-changing business environment drives an SOA,
increasingly enterprises consider it a guiding principle in designing
mission-critical applications and processes.
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/solutions/soa/events/soalive.html

Mr. lv qingxiang - 吕庆祥 qing...@staff.sina.com.cn
研发部 - 产品设计 - ue工程师
R&D. - product design & support - user engineer

电话:(8610)62675253, 13810280460

地址:北京市海淀区北四环西路58号理想国际大厦17层
http://www.sina.com.cn You're the One
新浪.北京 一切由你开始