Going back to the official firmware

Lunco

Jun 6, 2009, 11:20:42 AM6/6/09
to Chilly Willy's Ice Flow
Hi,

I'm trying to get my PSP back on the straight and narrow but I get the
DADADADA error when I try to update. I think the psp has the 3.40 OE
unofficial firmware installed and my PSP is European with the
motherboard that has nothing written on it next to the UMD sign, when
you open the UMD player.

I ran you KeyChecker 1.4 and it fixed a key (no. 5?) but it still
won't allow me to update to the official firmware. I was under the
impression that this would do it. What am I doing wrong?

Please help,

Lunco

XsavioR

Jun 6, 2009, 1:05:06 PM6/6/09
to Chilly Willy's Ice Flow
Read this. WHen u goto restore the psp select 5.0 official firmware.
Jualla.

XsavioR

Jun 6, 2009, 1:05:29 PM6/6/09
to Chilly Willy's Ice Flow

Lunco

Jun 6, 2009, 1:45:54 PM6/6/09
to Chilly Willy's Ice Flow
Thanks, but I managed to figure it out on my own. Turns out DADADADA
error is built in the Dark Alex firmwares, so you have to upgrade to
3.71M33 for it to allow you to update to the official firmware. I
managed to do that and it's working now :)