Discussion on doom-for-the-psp

rogueFive

Mar 6, 2008, 1:11:18 AM3/6/08
to Chilly Willy's Ice Flow
Thanks for the awesome job on this! Your version is the most
comprehensive and best port I've played so far. I have just one idea
for improvement. Any chance of adding a menu in the GUI for remapping
the buttons?

I've played other PSP Doom ports and personally found it easier to use
the square and cross for strafing, and the R-trigger for shooting.
I'd love to be able to change those settings.

Thanks again!

ChillyW...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2008, 3:37:38 PM3/6/08
to Chilly Willy's Ice Flow
Glad you like it. I'm in the middle of converting PrBoom-Plus to the
PSP. It'll be the base for the next version instead of "Classic" Doom.
I do plan to allow remapping the controls as well. I don't get many
requests for it, but enough that it's on the list of things to do.