Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

ChillyW...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
03.09.2007, 20:40:0403.09.07
an Chilly Willy's Ice Flow
KeyCleaner now updated to v1.2. This is a MAJOR rewrite. Key new
features are:
Easier than ever to use.
Needs no external files.
Inverted the color scheme to make it easier on the eyes.

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/chilly-willys-ice-flow/web/keycleaner?hl=en
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

ChillyW...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
08.09.2007, 18:38:3708.09.07
an Chilly Willy's Ice Flow
New version of KeyCleaner. This fixes a few things found in v1.2,
fixes more individual keys, adds cleaning to TA-079/81 PSPs, allows
unpatching key 5, and allows you to set the color scheme used.

ChillyW...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
16.09.2007, 02:37:0016.09.07
an Chilly Willy's Ice Flow
v1.4 now up. Added key 0x45 to the list of keys it will fix. It also
creates missing keys before fixing them. Now identifies and analyzes
the PSP Slim. If you get a "bad" key on the Slim, don't try to fix it
- it's probably not bad, just something I haven't seen.

SkYneT

ungelesen,
28.10.2007, 10:01:1928.10.07
an Chilly Willy's Ice Flow

On Sep 16, 6:37 am, ChillyWillyG...@gmail.com wrote:
> v1.4 now up. Added key 0x45 to the list of keys it will fix. It also
> creates missing keys before fixing them. Now identifies and analyzes
> the PSP Slim. If you get a "bad" key on the Slim, don't try to fix it
> - it's probably not bad, just something I haven't seen.
>

> Click onhttp://groups.google.com/group/chilly-willys-ice-flow/web/keycleaner?...

> - or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
> work.

This software don´t support 100% "PSP Slim TA-085"!!!

ChillyW...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
28.10.2007, 15:52:5228.10.07
an Chilly Willy's Ice Flow

Sure it does. I tested this on my own PSP 2000 IS. The warning is me
being cautious since the support is new, and no one should be messing
with the keys on the Slim anyway. Make a backup, look them over, but
don't play with them unless you know what you're doing. If you have to
ask, you don't know what you're doing and shouldn't mess with them. :)

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten