Re: [ChileHeads] Digest for chileheads@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

1 view

Mary-Anne Durkee

Dec 1, 2011, 7:04:36 PM12/1/11
to chile...@googlegroups.com
They do sound interesting!  I am also trying to find seeds for Aleppo another chile of the region.  Any ideas where I can secure these seeds?  Aleppo is my go to chile for cooking-love it's taste.  I of course use roasted Thai chile a lot too, chipotle, etc. but Aleppo is a wonderful flavour.  The one I buy is just labled hot Aleppo.  I have also used ones that are so bland labled Aleppo.

Mary-Anne
SF Bay Area

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 10:34 PM, <chile...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/chileheads/topics

    Scott MacEslin <scott.m...@gmail.com> Nov 20 11:05PM -0800

    The peppers I grow are a cross between The maras and urfa peppers.
    They are extremely hot, but flavorful. They are considered an annual,
    but have had the same plants for four years now. The climate in Adana
    (about 100 miles from Kahramamaras) allows for a long growing season.
    Highly recommended pepper (biber is Turkish for pepper).

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group chileheads.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

Mary-Anne