Just a test ping

1 view

AlexS

Sep 16, 2012, 7:17:51 AM9/16/12
to chile...@googlegroups.com

Just sending a ping to see if things are working.  Obligatory chile content: my red habs are doing well this year.

Dave Drum

Sep 16, 2012, 7:44:11 AM9/16/12
to chile...@googlegroups.com
On 9/16/2012 06:17, AlexS wrote:

> Just sending a ping to see if things are working. Obligatory chile
> content: my red habs are doing well this year.

If you meant to test the Gurgle Groups - it's working. This didn't
come though on the Global Garden (original list) though. Probably due
to the non-ASCII content.

All my plants were stressed beyond survival by the drought that just
ended with the tail-whip from Hurricane Ike. :-(

--
ENJOY!!!

From Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of YAAAAHHHHOOOOAAAAHHHH Hot Sauce & Hardin Cider

... Pull them all up! The ones which grow back are the weeds! --
George W. Moore

William Drummond

Sep 16, 2012, 7:59:46 AM9/16/12
to AlexS, chile...@googlegroups.com