RE: [ChileHeads] Digest for chileheads@googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 1 Topic

Sue Callaghan

Dec 30, 2011, 5:28:29 AM12/30/11
to chile...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Thanks Jim and Graham for your replies and also to a couple of old C-H list members who replied directly to me. This is a response to the Google group digest so that seems to work fine for those who weren’t too sure about switching and if the digest works on Google groups.

I’m going to re-join the old Global Garden list to get individual messages and if I start getting the mails will unsubscribe from the digest which either doesn’t work anymore or as Mark suggested doesn’t have enough volume to generate a digest after 2 months. I know it can be a process fraught with problems but I have the instructions saved somewhere IIRC so hopefully I’ll have success and will start getting messages again. I go into withdrawal if I don’t get the occasional C-H mail in my inbox. They enliven dull moments at work when I need a distraction while waiting for a long query to complete or just can’t be bothered to start something new at 4:45 in the afternoon! I’m glad it’s (the GG list) still going although with very little traffic and will remain subscribed to both lists now so that I don’t lose touch with a great pool of knowledge, ideas, controversy, recipes, seed sources, growing tips, general nonsense and all things chile.

Have a great New Year celebration everyone!

Cheers

Sue