Is Anyone Out There?

Sandy Olson

Apr 12, 2014, 8:32:00 PM4/12/14
to chile...@googlegroups.com
I was cruising through some of my old (2011) emails and found this group that was started when we thought the old CH list at globalgardens was going to disappear.  Well, it didn't and I wondered if this list was still active?

Just sayin'

SandyO
CH #1146 of the moderate persuasion

Bill Drummond

Apr 12, 2014, 9:17:22 PM4/12/14
to Sandy Olson, chile...@googlegroups.com
Alive and well in the Southern Adirondacks! Most of the snow is gone, now back into lurking :)

Bill

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ChileHeads" group.

Dave Drum

Apr 12, 2014, 9:52:45 PM4/12/14
to chile...@googlegroups.com
I think this is the first message I've seen recently from the Giggle
Groups part of Chile-heads. Giggle Groups are like Yee-Haw Groups -
you couldn't kill 'em with a stick and a hoe.

Got some chilies ready to transplant outside - hontakas from Dr.
Bosland's Chile Pepper Institute and xtra-hot serrano's that fell into
my mailbox from Midwest Chileheads (home of Calvin's 2).

--
ENJOY!!!

From Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of YAAAAHHHHOOOOAAAAHHHH Hot Sauce & Hardin Cider

... Look for the ridiculous in everything and you will find it --
Jules Renard

Chet Bacon

Apr 12, 2014, 9:54:39 PM4/12/14
to chile...@googlegroups.com
Us lurkers are still alive - and yuring for the burning!

On 4/12/2014 9:17 PM, Bill Drummond wrote:
Alive and well in the Southern Adirondacks! Most of the snow is gone, now back into lurking :)

Bill

Jim Graham

Apr 12, 2014, 10:59:15 PM4/12/14
to chile...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 08:52:45PM -0500, Dave Drum wrote:
> On 4/12/2014 19:32, Sandy Olson wrote:
>
> I think this is the first message I've seen recently from the Giggle
> Groups part of Chile-heads. Giggle Groups are like Yee-Haw Groups -
> you couldn't kill 'em with a stick and a hoe.

Actually, you can kill them very, very easily. We chose to leave this
one up, but dormant, in case we ran into the domain name renewal issue
again.

Later,
--jim

--
THE SCORE: ME: 2 CANCER: 0
73 DE N5IAL (/4) |

Chet Bacon

Apr 13, 2014, 6:25:02 AM4/13/14
to chile...@googlegroups.com
And this one to - loving the heat still!

On 4/12/2014 10:59 PM, Jim Graham wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 08:52:45PM -0500, Dave Drum wrote:
>> On 4/12/2014 19:32, Sandy Olson wrote:
>>
>> I think this is the first message I've seen recently from the Giggle
>> Groups part of Chile-heads. Giggle Groups are like Yee-Haw Groups -
>> you couldn't kill 'em with a stick and a hoe.

Alex

Apr 13, 2014, 8:20:47 AM4/13/14
to Dave Drum, chile...@googlegroups.com
Yep I used to ping the google groups address once in a while just to see if it still works.