Second Announcement: 2nd NATIONAL CONVENTION ON CHILDREN’S RIGHT TO FOOD-in Bhopal-20-22 Jan 2012

children's right to food

Dec 12, 2011, 6:39:31 AM12/12/11
to childrensr...@googlegroups.com

2nd NATIONAL CONVENTION ON CHILDREN’S RIGHT TO FOOD

20TH TO 22ND JANUARY 2012

BHOPAL, MADHYA PRADESH

Dear Friends,

We thank you all for responding positively to our invitation for the 2nd National Convention on Children’s Right to Food (Bhopal, 20th – 22nd January 2012). We request those who have not yet done so, to please send us your confirmations at the earliest to childrensr...@gmail.com with details of number of participants (Invitation attached).

Venue:  The venue of the Convention is Aicuf Ashram, Bhopal. Detailed directions to reach the venue are provided below. A route map is attached.Arrangements for food and stay are being made at the venue itself. Accommodation will be in dormitories.

Travel: All participants are expected to make their own travel arrangements. Kindly book your tickets well in advance. The venue is closer to Habibganj Railway Station. It is also easily accessible from Bhopal Station.

Material: Participating organisations are invited to bring their campaign material (e.g. reports, posters, exhibitions, etc.) for circulation or display at the Bhopal convention. Please make sufficient copies of any material that you want to circulate.

Stalls/Exhibitions: The organizing committee in Bhopal is planning on having some exhibitions on issues such as children’s right to food. In case you are interested in putting up a stall or exhibition, please let us know by the 1st week of January 2012, so that necessary arrangements can be made. Please let us know if you would be able to contribute for this.

Registration Fee: The estimated expenditure for the three days per participant is Rs. 1200. We request those who can afford it, to contribute this amount or less as the registration fee. A minimum modest registration fee of Rs 150 per person for the three days is required for participation in the convention.

Donations: Resources for the convention are being raised through donations from individual supporters and contributions by participating organisations/ participants. We invite you to support this initiative with a generous donation. Cheques in the name of “NATIONAL CONVENTION CRTF 2012” (A/C no. 527102010312696, Union Bank of India, St. Joseph, Bhopal) may be sent to the following address:

Secretariat

2nd National Convention on Children's Right to Food-2012

E-7/226, Opp. Dhanvantri Complex, Arera Colony, Shahpura, Bhopal

Madhya Pradesh

Phone- 0755-4252789

Email- crtfnationalc...@gmail.com/ childrensr...@gmail.com

Programme: The programme is being finalised and will be circulated soon. Please do send in any suggestions you may have for the programme. Also, please let us know if you would like to participate in any cultural events – in the form of presenting songs, plays etc.

We hope to see you in Bhopal.

In Solidarity,

Working Group for Children under Six (of the Right to Food Campaign and Jan Swasthya Abhiyan)

(Arun Gupta, Biraj Patnaik, Devika Singh, Dipa Sinha, Jean Dreze, Radha Holla, Sachin Jain, Samir Garg, Sejal Dand, Vandana Prasad, Veena Shatrugna and T. Sundararaman)

Contacts:

Bhopal: Rolly Shivhare (09425466461); Sachin Jain (9977704847)

Delhi: Dipa Sinha (9650434777), Sejal Dand (8130200062), Vandana Prasad (9891552425)

Address and Directions to Venue:

Aicuf Ashram,

Adjoining to New Campion School, and RCPV Naronha Academy of Administration,

Near Shahpura Lake,

Manisha Market,

Shahpura,

Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.

From Bhopal Station you can come out from any exit either Platform 1 or Platform 5. You can get Auto Rikshaw or City Buses or Low Floor Buses to reach venue. Auto Rikshaw will charge Rs. 130-150. From Platform No. 5 you can get City bus No. 1 will stop at RCPV Naronha Academy of Administration and Bus No. A1 and 11 will stop at New Campion School. From Platform No. 1 you can get low floor bus SR-8 which will drop you at New Campion School.

From Habibganj Station you have to come out from Platform No 1 side. Here you can get City bus No. 11 and Low Floor Bus SR-8 which will drop you at New Campion School.

Invitation-National.pdf
Invitation English.doc
road map from habibganj railway station.doc
Road map of bhopal railway station.doc

Sharada Gopal

Dec 12, 2011, 8:11:52 AM12/12/11
to childrensr...@googlegroups.com
Friends,
RFC Karnataka is interested in participating in this convention. Two of us, myself, Sharada Gopal and Swarna Bhat confirm our participation. And We are trying to get more people into this. We will soon let you know the exact no.
Thank you,
Sharada Gopal

Sharada Gopal
57,Tejaswinagar