Gluten Free Food Shopping List question

David

Jun 6, 2010, 1:19:11 AM6/6/10
to children...@googlegroups.com
Hi, on your Gluten Free Food Shopping List you mention Romanino extra virgin olive oil, available at Sunflower. I noticed that Sunflower no longer seems to be carrying it (replaced by their own brand, not nearly as good, argh!). Any idea of another store that carries Romanino? thanks

Diana

Jun 7, 2010, 12:03:26 AM6/7/10
to Children's Dietary & Health Play Support Group
Hi David.

I had not realized, since the last update, that Romanino was no longer
carried by Sunflower Market. I will see if other stores carry it--will
need to make a run to Whole Foods Market later this week. It is a
very, very good olive oil and I'm sorry to read this. Lately I've made
do either with Trader Giotto's (aka Trader Joe's) olive oils or even
with Kroger (aka Fry's). I will removed Romanino's from the list on
the next update, which it looks like I will be doing by the end of
June as I haven't purchased enough new GF products to have an update
as I had hoped by the end of May.

If you find Romanino's locally, I'd be glad to know. I did find it
online and can get you the web address of the seller if you'd like.

~Diana
List Editor