Transition Has Come

Diana

Jan 5, 2011, 9:44:40 AM1/5/11
to Children's Dietary & Health Play Support Group
If you've visited the Google Groups group lately, you will have
noticed now that it looks significantly different. Google Groups as of
this month no longer supports files such as our gluten free food
shopping list, and so on. The group has had a second home on Facebook
since about this time, last year. Due to changes at Google Groups, and
that Facebook tends to be easy to use, the primary home of Children's
Special Dietary Group will officially be on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=267641089999

Soon the Facebook group will be converted to a business page, and the
shopping list will be restarted at that time, on Facebook. Emails
such as this news letter from Digestive Health SmartBrief will
continue to be sent this way.

Thank you for your patience as we make this transition.