View this page "Tucson Gluten Free Food Shopping List"

1 view

Diana

Oct 3, 2008, 2:13:11 AM10/3/08
to Children's Dietary & Health Play Support Group
Hello.

We updated our Tucson Gluten free Food Shopping List today; a little
late for September. Look for our next update close to the end of this
month, and we will soon post a gluten free candy list for Halloween.

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/childrens-dietary/web/test-page-3
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

~Diana, List Editor

Diana

Diana

Apr 1, 2010, 12:39:16 PM4/1/10
to Children's Dietary & Health Play Support Group
Not an April Fool's joke, we have updated our Gluten Free Food
Shopping List today. Please take a look. We did have two people submit
contributions this time, but I was unable to find those two emails.
Argh! Please email me with your submissions again and I will add them
in right away.

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/childrens-dietary/web/test-page-3
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

~Diana
List Editor