NY Premiere + Another Prize!

Children of Invention

Jun 14, 2009, 5:56:48 AM6/14/09
to Children of Invention
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that we recently won the Grand Jury Award
for Best Narrative Feature at the Newport International Film Festival
- that makes 7 festival prizes!

Also, be sure to buy tickets to our NEW YORK PREMIERE at the new
BAMcinemaFEST:

BAMcinemaFEST
Jun 17-July 2, 2009 | Brooklyn, NY
Thu 6/18, 6:30pm @ BAM Rose Cinemas
Sat 6/20, 3:15pm @ BAM Rose Cinemas

BUY tickets for the JUNE 18TH 6:30PM SCREENING:
https://www.movietickets.com/purchase.asp?perf_id=579439644

BUY tickets for the JUNE 20TH 3:15PM SCREENING:
https://www.movietickets.com/purchase.asp?perf_id=579439647

Cast and crew will be in attendance!
-------------

And here are our other UPCOMING SCREENINGS:

Waterfront Film Festival
Jun 11-14, 2009 | Saugatuck, MI
Fri 6/12, 11:30am @ Saugatuck H.S. Auditorium
Sat 6/13, 7pm @ Saugatuck H.S. Auditorium

Provincetown International Film Festival
Jun 17-21, 2009 | Provincetown, MA
Thu 6/18, 11:30am @ Whaler's Wharf
Thu 6/19, 9:30pm @ Whaler's Wharf

Woods Hole Film Festival
Jul 25-Aug 1, 2009 | Woods Hole, MA
* Narrative Feature Competition *
Showtimes to come

More info at: http://www.childrenofinvention.com/screenings.htm

Not coming soon to festival near you? Well, for a limited time, you
can BUY THE DVD from our site! This edition includes WINDOWBREAKER,
the Sundance '07 short on which CHILDREN OF INVENTION is based. This
award-winning short film that got Tze Chun on Filmmaker Magazine's "25
Faces of Indie Film" list can't be found anywhere else!

BUY IT NOW: http://www.childrenofinvention.com/store.htm

Oh, and join our Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=33164328971

Thanks for your support!
Mynette