GREAT UPCOMING!!!

James NNAMDI

Mar 10, 2009, 2:18:55 PM3/10/09
to children-of-c...@googlegroups.com
IT IS SO GREAT TO HAVE ACOUNTRY THAT IS SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO VISIONARY LIKE RWANDA. WE ARE REALLY WORKING HARD TO REACH "VISION 2020" THIS IS OUR VISION AND WE WANT TO BE MORE THAN NEW YORK ATLEAST.......WHAT FAITH AND HOPE WE HAVE!!! AMEN

susan...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2009, 2:30:22 PM3/12/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
Dear James,

Thank you for the opportunity to learn a little more about Rwanda. I
looked up "Vision 2020" and found the plan online so I could read it.
www.moh.gov.rw/docs/VISION2020.doc

We are hopeful, too, with our new president, that we will be able to
fix some of the wrongs from the past administration.
Can you tell me a little about the changes that are taking place in
Rwanda right now?

Susan

James NNAMDI

Mar 15, 2009, 11:13:49 AM3/15/09
to children-of-c...@googlegroups.com
THANKS A LOT!!!
we are moving really on a perfect speed!! the level of illiteracy is decreasing....and RWANDA has got it all with US, the upcoming generation....we can do it.

Adam (G-STAR)

Mar 15, 2009, 9:33:04 PM3/15/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09

I am having trouble opening the link you posted...
But I looked it up, is it a plan to illiminate cataract blindness?

susan...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2009, 1:58:26 PM3/16/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
No, Adam- it's a plan for Rwanda's future. If you google "vision 2020
rwanda" it should come up.

Reyna (G-STAR)

Mar 16, 2009, 11:48:35 PM3/16/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
I think Vision 2020 is pretty incredible, even just in the begining
stages its's progressive and yes, visionary.
Your generation is it.

Adam (G-STAR)

Mar 17, 2009, 6:34:32 PM3/17/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09

OK, now we're on track, I have no clue what I found earlier, Oh
goodness I look SO FOOLISH!
(I need to send the link I found, it is really quite strange!)
The Vision 2020 looks really great!
Although I still had difficulty opening the document, I searched it
and basically read the "vision", (probably a watered down version of
whatever Susan posted)

Heres what I found:

"The Pillars of Vision 2020 are:
1. The reconstruction of the nation and its social capital;
2. The development of a credible and efficient state governed by the
rule of law;
3. Human resource development in line with our objective of turning
Rwanda into a prosperous knowledge-based economy;
4. Development of basic infrastructure, including urban planning;
5. Development of entrepreneurship and the private sector, and
6. Modernization of agriculture and animal husbandry. "

the website I found it on was www.rwandagateway.org

Anyway, That looks pretty good.
I sure wish America was a knoledge-based society, we're pretty much a
profit-based society!

Best wishes for Rwanda!

I can wait to see what the future has in store!

Nkusi (Mashirika)

Mar 29, 2009, 1:30:47 PM3/29/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
if you want to know more about Rwanda,then read the '' EYE MAGAZINE''
i will send it in the culture box,if you happen to see the web site ,
you will know more..............

Miles (G-STAR)

Apr 12, 2009, 7:12:04 PM4/12/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
I agree with Adam, Rwanda definately knows what they want and is
taking steps toward the future they want.

RGoodrich

Apr 14, 2009, 12:23:19 PM4/14/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
Take a look at this Newsweek article. It is an article that praises
the country's natural beauty, and how the world can be inspired by the
way its citizens are dealing with the past and the future.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/192462

Karissa (G-STAR)

Apr 14, 2009, 2:42:08 PM4/14/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
I believe that Vision 2020 has captured the main things that need to
be brought to attention.
Economical, Agricultural transformation,improvement of human resources
and most important unity.
I feel that Rwanda can do anything they set their minds too. Vision
2020 is a big leap to change & I hope you succeed.
-Karissa :)

"We will often find compensation if we think more of what life has
given us and less about what life has taken away."- William Barclay