WHO ARE YOU?

Nkusi (Mashirika)

Mar 29, 2009, 12:15:38 PM3/29/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
This is going to help us know more about our selves,and also know what
your friends are capable of doing! e.g
1.am Arthur, Rwandan by nationality,am 18yrs young.am a student and
also a member of mashirika creative and performing arts group.am a
dancer, actor, drummer and i try singing!
(THAT'S WHO I AM)

Anastasia (G-STAR)

Mar 30, 2009, 9:29:52 PM3/30/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
I am Ana, recently 18 years old, I will be attending University of
Florida in a little under 5 months. Am very proud of the work I've
done in theatre here and look forward to what I will learn in the
future. I practice yoga with my parents, and love to play sports. I am
happy.
Message has been deleted

Bujan Stavileci

Apr 1, 2009, 11:06:09 AM4/1/09
to children-of-c...@googlegroups.com
I am Bujan, my birthday is with 29.08.1996. I love my family and my friends. I am a simple boy. I like music, art, etc. That's all about me.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 3:40 AM, <susan...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am Susan. I am facilitating this project and am so glad you're
creating this game.
My birthday is today.
I'm a theatre pracitioner and teaching artist with a strong interest
in the global community.
I have a son, and I am in school to obtain my PhD in arts education.

On Mar 30, 8:29 pm, "Anastasia (G-STAR)" <gstar.anasta...@gmail.com>

tricia isingizwe.

Apr 3, 2009, 11:32:27 AM4/3/09
to children-of-c...@googlegroups.com, isitr...@yahoo.fr
Hi am Tricia recently 19years old,i like music,fashion,reading novels,sometimes writing poems,making n'having fans with friends,my family,in short a very simple girl who like playing basket ball,am happy within ma loving group Mashirika

clementical.ls

Apr 3, 2009, 11:47:06 AM4/3/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09

On Mar 29, 8:15 am, "Nkusi (Mashirika)" <mashirika.nk...@gmail.com>
wrote:
I am Clement Scholtz, im 19 yrs and gay.
I'm the eldest of two and live with my parents.
I finished school last year and taking a gap year.
im a member of the DEMOCRACY VEGINS IN CONVERSATION PROJECT
and am a very active sa citizen.
Thats who i am, but theres more...lol...

Miles (G-STAR)

Apr 12, 2009, 7:17:23 PM4/12/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
Lets see, I am 17 years old. Yes I am a young one. I am an aspiring
filmmaker and actor. I have a deep respect for artists who are serious
about their art. I have a deep respect for those who know what they
want and work to achieve it no matter what the world says or anyone
says for that matter. I hope to one day have the freedom to create the
kind of art I want to create and hope every artist can achieve that
themselves. That's a little bit of who I am.

Reyna (G-STAR)

Apr 12, 2009, 7:47:16 PM4/12/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
Reyna
18 as of Jan 24.
I love to act, sing, direct(kind of), be musical, dance(not
well),sleep,cook and just live.
I am going to learn as many instruments as I possibly can.
I love dogs, probabaly more than i like a lot of people.
I also love animals in general-except bugs and reptiles-and
fish-...and ducks.
I'm only only child-although my mom calls my five dogs my "brothers
and sisters"
I think its weird.
I always thought I knew exactly what I wanted, but now I'm not so
sure.
I was worried-but now I'm just excited.
=D

On Mar 29, 12:15 pm, "Nkusi (Mashirika)" <mashirika.nk...@gmail.com>

Bujan Stavileci

Apr 13, 2009, 8:02:43 AM4/13/09
to children-of-c...@googlegroups.com
wow reyna you are an interesting girl.

James NNAMDI

Apr 14, 2009, 4:54:21 AM4/14/09
to children-of-c...@googlegroups.com
NNAMDI FRIDAY JAMES "FRINZE' IS MA NICKY!!!
I LIVE IN KGL HOOD""KIGALI""
I LOVE COUNSELING, COOKING, PLAYING SOCCER, ACTING, DANCING, I LOVE KIDS!!!
AM SO AMBITIOUS TO ACHIEVE MY GOALS.... I LOVE ORPHANS, AND LONELY
PEOPLE. AM A CHRISTIAN.
GOD BLESS YOU.

Karissa (G-STAR)

Apr 14, 2009, 2:52:37 PM4/14/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
My names Karissa, 18 years old as of March 2nd.
I'll be attending Ringling college of Art and Design.
I'll be majoring in Digital Film, minoring in Photography.
I'm all about film, photography, fashion, and music.
I'm an open mind, and an open soul.
I'm extremely opinionated, and don't back down.
I wish I could travel to your countries and take portraits of you :)

A qoute I like:

“You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time; all else
is grandiose romanticism or politics.”- Charles Bukowski