"One Thing I Have Desired"

James NNAMDI

Mar 15, 2009, 11:06:33 AM3/15/09
to children-of-c...@googlegroups.com
one thing that i always had a dream of, is to see a RWANDAN citizen
have a future to hope for. this was because after the genocide THE GENOCIDE lots of people
were traumatized,lost families and their life became....(kaput) and it was really HARD to FORGIVE...but things are changing....there is rapid development,girls are so competent!!...some times i wonder if they are not going to MARRY us!!? we doing our best to se Africa have better people with a patriotic heart not corruptness heart.....GOD HELP US!!!

Miles (G-STAR)

Mar 15, 2009, 9:12:52 PM3/15/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
I'm a little confused as to what you mean by "girls are so
competent!!...some times i wonder if they are not
going to MARRY us!!?".

Adam (G-STAR)

Mar 17, 2009, 6:36:41 PM3/17/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09

YES! please elaborate on that statement!

I really don't understand what that means, I hope we are not
interperting it wrong.

James NNAMDI

Mar 25, 2009, 5:00:12 AM3/25/09
to children-of-c...@googlegroups.com

anyhow...its just the gender balance that is highly approved and there is much we are looking at than our differences.
On 3/18/09, Adam (G-STAR) <gstar...@gmail.com> wrote:

YES! please elaborate on that statement!

I really don't understand what that means, I hope we are not
  interpreting it wrong.