Golf

Miles (G-STAR)

Apr 12, 2009, 7:08:41 PM4/12/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
I was curious as to what everyone thinks about Golf. I'm watching the
Master's right now and I must say it's funny how riveting it can be to
watch. I wanted to know what everyone's opinion of Golf might be.

James NNAMDI

Apr 14, 2009, 4:24:51 AM4/14/09
to children-of-c...@googlegroups.com
its not energetic!!

RGoodrich

Apr 14, 2009, 12:27:15 PM4/14/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
Well, I find it more interesting to play than to watch.

I can watch the highlights, but normally it serves to put me to sleep.

I'm actually having a great time with Wii Golf.

On Apr 14, 4:24 am, James NNAMDI <mashirika.ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> its not energetic!!

Karissa (G-STAR)

Apr 14, 2009, 2:28:40 PM4/14/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
I gained some great respect for golf after shooting a short
documentary for "Teens On The Green". Which is all about teenagers
from all around the world who come to PGA National (the biggest golf
venue) to play golf & compete for scholarships and professional cards.
It's a difficult sport, it's more about being very technical. :)