10 Tiny Changes

Adam (G-STAR)

Mar 17, 2009, 6:51:28 PM3/17/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
Mr.Bower makes us do an activity where we list 10 tiny changes we'd
like to make in our lives, and then pick 3 of them, and find ways we
can achieve those goals, on a daily, and monthly basis.

My question to y'all is,
What changes would you like to make with your lives?
and what are some steps YOU can take to acheive those goals and make
those changes?

I can start...

my ten tiny changes are:

1. I hope to become a better friend to those people who love me,
because it won't be long before they leave.

2. I would like very much to start doing more work in my community, be
it by playing more music, or starting a grassroots organization.

3. I would like to have enough money saved to go on my summer tour,
which is coming up very soon.

4. I would like to have enough money to afford my first TATTOO, (I am
really digging a tree on my right arm)

5. better hair

6. To be in a realationship

7. look better in glasses

8. I'd like to learn how to knit, or sew.

9. I would like very much to improve my cooking, (because all my
friends are getting sick of all my SPICEY food)

10. I want to change the world with my art.