Performance!

Susan Hyatt

Mar 17, 2009, 1:35:45 PM3/17/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
To the South African, Rwandan and Kosovan students who are
participating in this project:

We are putting together a performance about this project on April 27
and would like to showcase some of your work- really make this a
collaborative effort. Please send us your poems and monologues, your
music, videos, photos, or anything else you would like as soon as
possible.

We will film these and send it to you so you can see it. We're very
excited at the idea of performing your work and incorporating it into
the show, so don't hesitate to share. You can post work to the website
in a discussion thread, email it to su...@floridastage.org, or upload
it as a file to this site as well- whatever works best.

Thanks!!!!

Sam Kyagambiddwa (Mashirika)

Mar 29, 2009, 1:02:06 PM3/29/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
Dear Susan, we are preparing a dance to send you and of course some
music (traditional) let us hope that one of the students will pick the
courage and dance on the Rwandese rythm.