Let's chat

Susan Hyatt

Mar 17, 2009, 1:38:43 PM3/17/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
We would like to set up a time to use our webcams to talk with our
partners in Rwanda, Kosovo, and South Africa. Please take a look at
www.skype.com and let us know when would be a good time to chat!

Sam Kyagambiddwa (Mashirika)

Mar 29, 2009, 12:45:23 PM3/29/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
Hello Susan, this might make an interesting moment in our project if
we can achieve it. For the Rwanda group, the best time would be over
the weekend on Saturday or Sunday, I dont know whether it works for
the rest of the teams. And in this case you notify us at least three
days earlier. Let us know what you think. Samuel K