Re :

tricia isingizwe.

May 14, 2009, 4:06:10 PM5/14/09
to children-of-c...@googlegroups.com
hi guyz,ope ur all feelin well
ok sime like th'z may dayz without ya newz
a would like to let you know about some quotations,and give comments

-great minds have purposes,little ones have wishes
-love without douts is the most and the very far impossible thing that kuld happen
-i love thoz onez who don't really know why they love coz itz when they truly do
-we always don't have strength to stand to words of others
-a clever man is different from others not coz of less madness but coz of  more
        reasons
-life is a hard work that we must do standing
-education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one
-humility:the ability to look shy while explaining to people how wonderful we are
-all power without control drive mad
-thoz who never do something are never mistaken

well am waiting for ya comments meanwhile take care of ya self.

           GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU

Stephania (G-STAR)

May 14, 2009, 9:22:05 PM5/14/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
Hi!! How are you guys doing?
You haven't heard from us for awhile because we're all out of school
and getting ready for college. Even when we're graduating high school
this year, our hard work isn't over, it’s like getting ready for a new
beginning and we're very excited about it. We all have a lot in our
hands at this point.
I really like some of these comments and I find myself thinking about
some of these quotes every once in awhile. The ones that really catch
my attention are the second one about the "love without doubts," and
the seventh one about "education's purpose." I always think that
loving someone without any doubts is like the hardest thing to do in
this world. I always wonder "Does anyone really deserve to be trusted
at this point?"
Education is also something very important in life. It’s always a
blessing to have the opportunity to learn.

clementical.ls

May 18, 2009, 9:27:16 AM5/18/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09

THATS BEAUTIFULL, GOD BLESS YOU TOO.