SA IS THE BEST.

clementical.ls

Mar 9, 2009, 9:32:24 AM3/9/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
If you could choose to live in any other country besides your own,
where would you live, and why?

Adam (G-STAR)

Mar 9, 2009, 8:25:23 PM3/9/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
Peru!
I visited Peru in Sept of this of last year, and it was AMAZING!
but there is alot of curruption in the gov't there, and that needs to
be changed!

If I did choose to move there, I would work hard to improve the
communities in the country, and possibly start a community garden of
something of the like.

it is a beautiful country!

Steff (G-STAR)

Mar 11, 2009, 8:02:23 PM3/11/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
Eygpt!

I always said that if i had the opition to go only one country it
would be that one. I love the culture and ancient history there. Not
only is it loaded with mystries and adventure, but I want to be a
photographer and the architecture there is beautiful. I would have so
much inspiration and would be able to learn so much from all the
people that pass through there.

Conrad (G-STAR)

Mar 12, 2009, 3:47:35 PM3/12/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09

POLAND!!!!

SUCH a nice country! It is so beautiful there and everyone is so
conservative and smart. I hate America for its wastefulness and over
use of resources which has become a sort of style over the past 15
years. Poland has not changed culturally one BIT!!! That's why I love
it there. People do not lose their sense of who they are and nobody
tries to mess around with anybody. I don't know how to explain it
besides take you there and let you experience it yourself. Ask anyone
who has been there.... nobody will give you a defined answer.

Reyna (G-STAR)

Mar 13, 2009, 2:01:00 PM3/13/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
france.
its beautiful and its just a train ride to london.
I went to Paris five years ago and absolutely fell in love.

Anastasia (G-STAR)

Mar 18, 2009, 6:39:51 PM3/18/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
India.

Mostly because of yoga, but also because I love the food and the
culture. It would be sooo awesome to climb the Himalayas and see the
view.

Bujan Stavileci

Mar 28, 2009, 9:05:31 PM3/28/09
to children-of-c...@googlegroups.com
U.S

Only the word U.S is something wonderful i would like to live in U.S because is a wonderful place, is a magic place.i love people in U.S they are friendly (i think). For more, in New York is JUILLIARD that is my dream to study there. I just love AMERICA.:)